The Mybslhr Login portal, the associate self-service portal was developed by Brookdale-Senior-Living-Solutions to meet the administrative requirements of its staff and give them simple access to the capabilities therein. Employees will be given online accounts upon hiring, and you must use those credentials to access the portal.
There is a format for your User ID and a temporary password that you must use if you are a first-time user in order to access your account. Returning users can access their accounts using their User ID and password. In any event, you can access your Mybslhr employee account by following these straightforward steps:
What Can I Do to Protect My Privacy?
Where you use a Portal or other Service that is secured with a username and password, you are also responsible for taking steps to protect the privacy of Personal Information about you. In order to protect your privacy, you should:
- Never share your username or password;
- Always sign out when you are finished using the Mybslhr login Portal;
- Use only secure web browsers;
- Employ common anti-virus and anti-malware tools on your system to keep it safe;
- Use a strong password with a combination of letters and numbers;
- Change your password often; and
- Notify us immediately if you believe your login and/or password have been compromised.
If you share your username and password with another person, this will allow that person to see your confidential record information. We have no responsibility concerning any breach of your confidential medical record information due to your sharing or losing your user name or password.
Here are the direct steps to sign in to the Mybslhr Login portal account from your Android, iPhone, and desktop.
- To log in to your mybslhr employee account, visit the mybslhr Associate self-service portal at https://mybslhr.com.
- Enter your User ID in the field provided. Your User ID is upper case ‘B’ followed by your 9-digit employee ID.
For Example B000123456
- Enter your account password in the field provided. For first-time users, you can enter your temporary password in the format of ‘Bkd,’ followed by the four-digit year that you were born, the last four digits of your SSN, and a question mark.
For Example, Bkd20052892?
- Click the ‘Sign In’ button to access your Brookdale Senior Living Solutions employee account.
Do note that three incorrect password attempts will lock your employee account. For those accessing their mybslhr employee accounts for the first time, you can change your temporary password into something else that you are more familiar with.
However, if you have forgotten your account password, you can follow these simple steps to change/reset your account password:
- On the homepage, you can find the login section.
- Click on the ‘Reset Password Here’ option.
- On the next page, enter your account User ID.
- Click on ‘Continue’ to receive an email on your registered email address.
- Verify your identity by clicking on the link sent to your email and following the prompts to reset your account password.